Winter is almost here and that means winterizing everything for the seasons ahead. There is a lot to take care of but it is important to not forget about preparing your vehicle for winter. The winter months can be hard on your vehicle, causing unwanted wear and tear. So, what should you do with your summer vehicle or RV? Store it with us! Your number one resource for winter vehicle storage in Honey Brook PA, Economy Self Storage!
We have plenty of options for your vehicles. This includes a variety of different sized spaces to fit your vehicle and your budget. Allow our staff of self-storage professionals to guide you along the way to find the perfect storage space for you.
Seasonal Self Storage Tips
- Make sure your vehicle runs well upon your return by topping off the tank and adding a fuel stabilizer.
- Do you want your wipers stuck to your windshield when you return? Prevent this by uninstalling them while your vehicle is in storage.
- We only offer outdoor storage, so it is important to shield your vehicle with a cover that provides complete coverage and excellent air flow.
- If you want to return to a car that has the same luster, it is recommended that you apply wax to preserve and protect your paint job.
- Do know that it is not advised to start your car unless you plan on taking it for a 30-40 minute drive. Sporadically starting the vehicle will allow for water vapors to internally develop causing you to repeat the winterizing process.
Preparing and storing your vehicle for the colder months does not have to be a chore. Winter vehicle storage in Honey Brook PA has never been so easy.
Make your way down to Economy Self Storage! We offer monitored gated access, digitally recorded cameras, and personalized keypad access to ensure your vehicle is safe. Give us a call or rent/reserve online today!