The back to school season is upon us all again, and that means back to having a busy schedule. How can our local storage in Honey Brook PA help you become prepared for the approaching school year? For starters, a little extra space around your home would be ideal, so keep all your seasonal gear secure and protected with us at Economy Self Storage. Also, our tips for your home will get you and your children ready for another school year. Take a look at some of the ways how our local self storage units are beneficial with the back to school season.
How To Store Outdoor Equipment
- Use any of our large storage units to store kayaks, canoes and paddleboards. This keeps them away from being damaged due to extreme weather.
- Before putting your bikes away, remember the following: clean the bike, lube the chains and cables, and inflate the tires.
- Arrange your camping equipment into clear containers. Label the contents of the container on the outside.
- Permit time to air out your tents and sleeping bags before storing these items.
- Before your lawn care equipment is placed away for the winter, fill the gas tank, inflate the tires, and change the oil.
Rent or reserve your seasonal storage unit at Economy Self Storage, today!
Arrangements For Your Home
When the back to school season is a reality, so is coordinating everyone’s schedule and meals. Use the five tips below as a helpful way to get your home and family organized.
- Plan ahead and schedule your family meals out in advance. You can even start prepping these meals on Sunday before the week starts!
- Create a fun homework station for your children, whether it is a trifold you can design and organize or even a pop-down table in their bedroom. This gives the kids a place to sit down and concentrate on their school work.
- Make a do it yourself mudroom. Right by the front door, you can hang your coats and backpacks. Below have clean shoes and socks. This will help to get out of the house when in a hurry!
- Establish a command center. You can have the following posted there: everyone’s schedule, dinners for the week, calendar, chore schedule, hanging file for each person, and a dry erase board for messages.
- Make a daily routine (morning and bedtime schedule) and post it in your children’s bedrooms to help them get back into a routine.
Discover more tips that help stay organized around your home here!
Economy Self Storage is your local storage choice for the back to school season. Our self storage units can be the solution to storing your seasonal gear, giving you more room in your home. Although an enjoyable summer has come to an end, move your seasonal belongings into local storage in Honey Brook PA you trust with Economy Self Storage.