The semester is coming to an end, where are you storing your school gear? Economy Self Storage has just the storage unit to help. Along with a secure storage unit, our college storage tips will give you the insight you need to prepare for storage. Find out when to reserve your storage unit, what to pack, and how to stay organized. There are many benefits to storing your school items with us over summer break, and organization is just one.
Economy Self Storage has RV parking, vehicle storage, and large drive up storage units to help families move, but our smaller storage units are great for college students. Storing with Economy Self Storage this summer makes it easy to find all your gear come fall.
College Storage Tips
- Storing your mini fridge takes a few days of prep work. Clean out the food, unplug it, and leave the door open. Let condensation evaporate before closing the storage unit door.
- Reserve your storage space now! May is right around the corner and small storage units are going fast, reserve yours today!
- Label all your boxes, even clear plastic ones, with the contents inside. This is very helpful if storing with friends.
- Did you know you can choose your storage unit online? Start with our storage calculator, then reserve your storage unit.
- Consider temperature controlled storage if storing electronics and other sensitive items. Summer heat can cause these items to not work properly.
Let Economy Self Storage be your college storage solution this summer break! Our experts in store are ready to answer your questions and help you reserve a storage unit.